I’m an 3D Environment Artist with many years professional experience in console and mobile game development.
Become part of a creative development team that can utilize my diverse skill set to make great games.
GREE International, Inc. – 3D Artist – Mar. 2014 – May. 2015
- Responsible for modeling, UV mapping, texturing, and animating environments and prop assets.
- Incorporated custom scripts to improve fellow artist’s workflow.
- Project Blackbird (iOS/Android – unreleased)
- City of Rivals (iOS – unreleased)
KIXEYE – Contract Technical UI Artist – August 2013 – March 2014
- Responsible for taking UI designs and integrating them into Unity Game Engine via NGUI. Worked with engineers to set up UI functionality.
- Used propriety tools to setup game object functionality.
- Create various motion graphics and other 3D animated art assets for game UI as needed.
- War Commander Rogue Assault (iOS – in production)
Telltale Games – Contract Environment Artist – Feb. 2013 – March 2013
- Responsible for modeling, UV mapping, and texturing a variety of environment props for Telltale Games’ projects.
- Poker Night 2 (cross platform)
- The Walking Dead (cross platform)
Nihilistic Software Inc. – Senior Environment/Prop Artist – Feb. 2006 – Dec. 2012
- Responsible for modeling, UV mapping, and texturing environment and prop assets.
- Incorporated custom scripts to improve fellow artist’s workflow in Maya.
- Documented best practices for outsource teams, developed workflows to quickly integrate assets into our game engine, and collaborated with the art team to provide appropriate visual feedback on assets received.
- Designed, prototyped and developed user interfaces for several Nihilistic projects.
- Setup custom behaviors and physics properties for the majority of destructible and interactive props for the project listed below using proprietary tools.
- Trained new hires to use Nihilistic proprietary tools, documented tutorials and best practices for our tools.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified (PS VITA)
- Resistance: Burning Skies (PS VITA)
- Playstation Move Heroes (PS3)
- God of War PlayStation Home (PS3/PSN – unreleased)
- Ratchet & Clank Playstation Home (PS3/PSN)
- Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (PS3/Xbox 360 – unreleased)
- Zombie Apocalypse (PSN/XBLA)
- Conan (PS3/Xbox 360)
Nihilistic Software Inc. – Quality Assurance – Feb. 2004 – 2006
- Perform responsibilities of testing game content and identifying bugs in the game
- Responsible for documenting software defects and entering bugs in tracking software
- Created prototype UI screens for Marvel Nemesis during pre-production using Flash and Scaleform
- Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects (PS2/Xbox/Gamecube)
- Starcraft Ghost (PS2/Xbox)
- San Francisco City College – Multimedia Studies Program
Completed multiple courses through the Multimedia Studies program, which combine the study of animation, art, graphics, programming, and problem solving with the tools and techniques of communication for interactive digital media.
- California State University, Fresno – Bachelor of Arts in History
Completed the Bachelor of Arts program in History concurrently with a Minor in Anthropology when he thought he might become the next Indiana Jones or a history teacher.